WARM THREE BEAN SALAD
flavor profile | savory
Loaded with protein and plenty of Vitamin C, this Warm Three Bean Salad packs a punch in the flavor department! Our recipe-ready veggies make take this meal from start to finish in just under 10 minutes so you can get that post workout pump.
START TO FINISH
12oz. Pero Family Farms Snipped Green Beans
1 cup garbanzo beans
1 cup kidney beans
½ cup red onion, diced
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. parsley
1 tbsp. honey
1/2 tbsp. mustard seed
1/2 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
Let’s Get Started
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil to medium-high temperature.
- Add the Green Beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, onion, and tomatoes to the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Next, stir in the vinegar, parsley, honey, and mustard seed.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your desired texture.