flavor profile | crunchy
Add some Italian flavor to your holiday table with this Tuscan Asparagus side dish. It’s the perfect recipe to serve with a juicy steak or some fresh fish, and it only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
START TO FINISH
10oz. Pero Family Farms Asparagus
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
¼ cup pine nuts
¼ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
1 tbsp. garlic, thinly sliced
1 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped fine
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Follow the microwave directions on the back of the package to cook the asparagus to your desired texture.
- Heat a pan to medium-high temperature with olive oil. Add the pine nuts and garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute or until slightly brown.
- Remove from heat and add the cooked asparagus to the pan.
- Toss gently until asparagus is coated with oil.
- Place the mixture on a serving platter and top with
tomatoes, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.