Tomato and Feta Zucchini Spirals
flavor profile | garlic, italian
Weekdays aren’t so bad when you have delicious Tomato and Feta Zucchini Spirals to look forward to for dinner! This recipe is so easy to make, just toss the hand spiralizer to the side and grab a container of our already spiralized Zucchini!
START TO FINISH
What you need
10oz. Pero Family Farms Organic Zucchini Veggie Spirals
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 cup fresh basil, chopped
1 tsp. corn starch
2 tsp. cold water
Salt and pepper, to taste
What you need
Let’s Get Started
- Add olive oil and minced garlic to medium sauté pan. Turn to medium heat.
- When the oil begins to bubble around the garlic, add Zucchini Spirals. Use tongs to toss the spirals and cook for 5-7 minutes or until spirals are al dente.
- Next, add the grape tomatoes, basil, and feta cheese. Cook for one minute. Transfer to a serving dish, leaving liquid in the sauté pan. Bring liquid to a simmer.
- Combine corn starch and cold water in a small bowl and whisk into the simmering liquid. Cook, while whisking, until the liquid thickens to a sauce, for about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour sauce over spirals. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find pero family farms products near you.
Latest from the Blog
Tuesday’s are for tacos! We’ve created a delicious recipe that everyone can enjoy, Plant-Based Butternut Squash Tacos. These tacos are filled with so much flavor and crunch and are so easy to prepare! We’ve done the dicing for you with our already washed and ready to...