TexMex Butternut Spirals
START TO FINISH
½ cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, diced
½ cup black beans, drained
½ cup corn, drained
½ cup green onions, sliced
½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
1 tbsp. taco seasoning
1 tbsp. lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375⁰F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Butternut Veggie Spirals, beans, corn, red onions, Mini Sweet Peppers, and cheese. Mix well.
- Next, add egg, taco seasoning, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly, breaking up any long spirals.
- Coat a muffin tin with your favorite non-stick spray.
- Fill each muffin slot with about ½ cup of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- To serve, top with green onions and an additional sprinkle of cheese.