Sweet Cheesy Mac
START TO FINISH
1 cup Pero Family Farms® Butternut Squash, cooked and pureed
⅓ cup Pero Family Farms® Mini Sweet Peppers, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
⅓ cup milk
¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tbsp. butter
Salt and pepper to taste
* Only available in select markets
- First, cook and drain the pasta.
- Next, cook the Butternut Squash using the directions on the back of the bag.
- Puree the butternut squash in a food processor.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butternut squash puree, milk, cheddar cheese, Mini Sweet Peppers, butter, salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a casserole dish and top with panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until the mixture is bubbling and browning on top.