START TO FINISH
⅓ cup Pero Family Farms Butternut Squash, blanched
¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
1 tbsp. sundried cranberries
1 tbsp. slivered almonds
½ cup berry vinaigrette
1 ½ tbsp. raspberry vinegar
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the butternut squash in boiling water for 2 minutes then drain and place in an ice water bath until completely cool.
- Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with butternut squash, red onion, cranberries and almonds.
- Next pour the berry vinaigrette over the salad, mix well and serve immediately.
- In a blender place the strawberries, honey, vinegar and garlic.
- Pulse until smooth then add the olive oil and salt and pepper.