Mini Veggie Snack Boats
flavor profile | sweet
Snack smarter with this kid friendly recipe! These Mini Veggie Snack Boats are easy to assemble, full of nutritious ingredients and most importantly – fun to eat.
START TO FINISH
8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers
2 Pero Family Farms Mini Cucumbers
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup cream cheese
½ cup raisins
1 tbsp. honey
10 small wooden skewers
- Cut the Mini Sweet Peppers in half, lengthwise. Remove any seeds or ribs.
- Next, fill half of your Mini Sweet Pepper boats with ½ tbsp. of cream cheese and the other half with ½ tbsp. of peanut butter.
- For the sails, use a vegetable peeler to slice thin strips of the Mini Cucumbers, one slice for each pepper half.
- Next, thread the cucumber slices onto the wooden skewers.
- Place the wooden skewer into the middle of the pepper, pressing into place.
- Top the peppers with raisins and drizzle honey over the cucumber slices before serving.