MINI SWEET PEPPER CAPRESE SALAD
flavor profile | sweet & crunchy
START TO FINISH
8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, chopped and roasted
2 cups arugula
½ cup fresh mozzarella pearls
¼ cup Italian parsley, roughly chopped
2 tbsp. Balsamic glaze
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F. Cut the tops off the Mini Sweet Peppers and quarter them.
- Place the peppers on a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until the peppers start to shrivel and blister.
- In a salad bowl add the arugula, parsley, mozzarella pearls and roasted Mini Sweet Peppers.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top and finish with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!