Holiday Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
flavor profile | sweet
Who is appetizer ready for Christmas in just a couple days!? Needing a last minute, quick and yummy appetizer idea? These Holiday Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers are the perfect treat!
START TO FINISH
8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers
¾ cup Italian bread, cut into small cubes
¼ cup dried cranberries
2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. carrots, minced
1 tbsp. celery, minced
1 tbsp. onion, minced
1 tbsp. vegetable stock
1 tbsp. chives, chopped finely
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut the Mini Sweet Peppers in half lengthwise and clean out any seeds or ribs.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the bread, cranberries, parmesan, carrots, onions, celery, vegetable stock, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Place a spoonful of stuffing in each pepper half.
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes at 350 F.
- Top with chives to serve.