Hearty Harvest Bowl
With its warm and savory flavors, this plant based dish is the perfect weeknight meal!
START TO FINISH
10oz. Pero Family Farms Butternut Veggie Spirals
1 cup Pero Family Farms Broccoli Florets
1 cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Pepper Rings
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup plant-based sausage, thinly sliced
¼ cup marsala wine
¼ cup vegetable stock
1 tbsp. pine nuts
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil to medium-high temperature.
- Add the Butternut Veggie Spirals, Mini Sweet Pepper Rings, Broccoli Florets, mushrooms and plant-based sausage to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the marsala wine and cook for 1 minute.
- Then, add vegetable stock, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes or until the vegetables are cooked to your desired texture.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, along with all of the excess liquid.
- Top with pine nuts and serve!