Grilled Citrus Asparagus
flavor profile | savory
The possibilities for grilling asparagus are endless, but we love this classic Grilled Citrus Asparagus recipe. You can’t go wrong with a hint of zesty lemon and fresh vegetables – the perfect side dish for any meal.
START TO FINISH
8oz. Pero Family Farms Asparagus
1 lemon, cut in half
1 tbsp. fresh thyme
1 tsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional: garnish with diced Mini Sweet Peppers
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, season asparagus with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the seasoned asparagus and half of the lemon on some foil and place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Carefully turn the Asparagus and squeeze the other half of the raw lemon over the asparagus evenly. Cook for one additional minute.
- Add a sprinkle of fresh thyme to Asparagus before serving.
- Optional: Garnish with Mini Sweet Peppers.