Green Bean Bundles
This colorful dish makes the perfect appetizer or side for any special occasion. Packed with crunchy Mini Sweet Peppers and Green Beans, this recipe makes it easy for the whole family to eat their veggies.
START TO FINISH
12oz. Pero Family Farms Snipped Green Beans
4 oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
1 bunch of green onions- 6 pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch the Snipped Green Beans, Mini Sweet Peppers and green onion.
- Trim off the base of the green onion.
- Lay one piece of green onion down flat and place a small handful of beans on top.
- Layer on a few sliced Mini Sweet Peppers for a pop of color.
- Carefully tie the ends of the onion around the veggies to create a small bundle.
- Repeat until all veggies are used.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a serving platter and enjoy!