Greek Cucumber Sandwich
flavor profile | refreshing, creamy
Try this refreshingly cool Greek-inspired Cucumber Sandwich to cool you down during the warmer months. Use Pero Family Farms® Mini Cucumbers for just the right crunch!
START TO FINISH
What you need
4 Pero Family Farms® Mini Cucumbers, sliced thin, lengthwise
4 slices of whole wheat bread
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ cup red onion, sliced into thin rings
1 tbsp. feta cheese
1 tbsp. dill weed, finely chopped
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
½ tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. oregano
Salt and pepper, to taste
What you need
Let’s Get Started
- Place sliced cucumbers in a bowl and add the vinegar, olive oil, and oregano. Mix well.
- Next, in a separate bowl, add the Greek yogurt, feta cheese and dill weed. Mix well.
- On one side of a slice of bread, spread 1 tbsp. of the Greek yogurt mixture, then top with half of the onions.
- Arrange half of the cucumbers on top of the onions, and add the top with the second slice of bread.
- Slice in half and serve with extra sauce, for dipping!
Find pero family farms products near you.
Latest from the Blog
Tuesday’s are for tacos! We’ve created a delicious recipe that everyone can enjoy, Plant-Based Butternut Squash Tacos. These tacos are filled with so much flavor and crunch and are so easy to prepare! We’ve done the dicing for you with our already washed and ready to...