Fresh Fall Harvest: Artisanal Flatbread
flavor profile | savory
Quick, easy, and delicious! This Fall Harvest Artisanal Flatbread by Chef Scott is the perfect fall favorite. The creamy texture and flavorful layers of savory and sweet make it a great weekday dinner. It’s so simple even the kids can create their own!
START TO FINISH
What you need
2 medium pre-cooked pizza crusts
1 cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, cut into rings
1 cup Pero Family Farms Cubed Butternut Squash, cooked
½ cup cream cheese
¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish with fresh sage (optional)
what you need
Let’s Get Started
- Preheat the oven to 375⁰F.
- Spread the cream cheese onto both crusts evenly.
- Next, heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan and cook the Mini Sweet Peppers and red onion for 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Place the cooked Butternut Squash, red onions, and Mini Sweet Peppers evenly on the crust.
- Top the vegetables with goat cheese crumbles.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh sage