Easy Peasy Peas
flavor profile | savory
This Easy Peasy Peas recipe is easy peasy to make when using our fresh English Peas! Filled with so much flavor and color from our Mini Sweet Peppers, it makes eating peas fun.
START TO FINISH
6oz. bag Pero Family Farms English Peas
¾ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup low fat milk
2 tbsp. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, diced
1 ½ tbsp. cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
1 sprig of fresh sage
1 tbsp. corn starch
Salt and pepper to taste
- Follow the directions on the back of the bag to cook the English Peas.
- Preheat a sauce pot to medium-high temperature.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and milk thoroughly and pour into the sauce pot. Stir until sauce begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Next, add the Peas and Mini Sweet Peppers and mix until well combined. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.