Curry Spice Gourmet Trio
START TO FINISH
½ cup tomato sauce
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
½ tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. paprika
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Gourmet Trio to your desired texture using the microwave directions found on the back of the bag.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all dry spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt & pepper.
- In a larger bowl, combine your spice mix with Greek yogurt, lemon juice and freshly grated ginger.
- Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Heat a sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Add yogurt mixture to the pan, and cook for approximately 2 minutes – stirring constantly.
- From there, add tomato sauce and heavy cream.
- Reduce the temperature to medium, and cook for an additional two minutes.
- Place Gourmet Trio on serving plate and top with sauce. Enjoy!