Crunchy Thai Bean Stir-Fry
START TO FINISH
2 cups Pero Family Farms Green Beans, cut in ½
1 cup kale, shredded
6 Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, Julianne cut
6 Bok choy leaves
¼ cup Red onion, sliced
¼ cup Carrots, shredded
¼ cup Red cabbage, shredded
1oz. olive oil
½ Peanut butter
½ tbsp. Chili powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a large sauté pan with olive oil to medium-high heat.
- Add the green beans, kale, Mini Sweet Peppers, red onion, carrots, cabbage and Bok Choy.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until the vegetables reach your desired texture.
- Add freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Top with lightly roasted sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Drizzle on top of Stir Fry.