Cinnamon Brussels Sprouts
flavor profile | spicy, savory
Thanksgiving sides aren’t complete without a Brussels Sprouts dish! This flavorful Cinnamon Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Spicy Pumpkin Dipping Sauce is a perfect recipe that all of your guests will enjoy.
START TO FINISH
What you need
1 bag of Pero Family Farms Brussels Sprouts, halved
2 tbls Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp Sea Salt
Pumpkin Dipping Sauce
¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
2 tbls Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
2 tsp Hot Sauce (more if you would like it really spicy)
A pinch or 2 of salt
What you need
Let’s Get Started
- Remove the bottoms of the Brussels Sprouts and cut in half. Toss the Brussels Sprouts together with ground cinnamon salt, and the 1 tablespoon of avocado oil. Make sure to coat the Brussels Sprouts well.
- In a skillet pan or iron skillet over medium heat add the seasoned Brussels Sprouts. Let the Brussels Sprouts cook for 5-8 minutes on one side and then turn them and allow them to cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Lower the skillet heat to low/medium and let the Brussels Sprouts keep cooking on a lower heat for another 5-8 minutes.
- To make the pumpkin dipping sauce add the pumpkin puree, mayonnaise, and hot sauce into a bowl. Whisk or mix everything together.
- Let the Brussels Sprouts cool slightly and then serve.
Find pero family farms products near you.