Cinnamon Brussels Sprouts
flavor profile | spicy, savory
Thanksgiving sides aren’t complete without a Brussels Sprouts dish! This flavorful Cinnamon Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Spicy Pumpkin Dipping Sauce is a perfect recipe that all of your guests will enjoy.
START TO FINISH
What you need
1 bag of Pero Family Farms Brussels Sprouts, halved
2 tbls Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp Sea Salt
Pumpkin Dipping Sauce
¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
2 tbls Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
2 tsp Hot Sauce (more if you would like it really spicy)
A pinch or 2 of salt
What you need
Let’s Get Started
- Remove the bottoms of the Brussels Sprouts and cut in half. Toss the Brussels Sprouts together with ground cinnamon salt, and the 1 tablespoon of avocado oil. Make sure to coat the Brussels Sprouts well.
- In a skillet pan or iron skillet over medium heat add the seasoned Brussels Sprouts. Let the Brussels Sprouts cook for 5-8 minutes on one side and then turn them and allow them to cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Lower the skillet heat to low/medium and let the Brussels Sprouts keep cooking on a lower heat for another 5-8 minutes.
- To make the pumpkin dipping sauce add the pumpkin puree, mayonnaise, and hot sauce into a bowl. Whisk or mix everything together.
- Let the Brussels Sprouts cool slightly and then serve.
Find pero family farms products near you.
Latest from the Blog
Tuesday’s are for tacos! We’ve created a delicious recipe that everyone can enjoy, Plant-Based Butternut Squash Tacos. These tacos are filled with so much flavor and crunch and are so easy to prepare! We’ve done the dicing for you with our already washed and ready to...