Butternut Squash Street Tacos
START TO FINISH
8 corn tortillas
1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup corn kernels, rinsed and drained
½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
½ cup radish, sliced into thin wedges
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
½ cup Sriracha mayonnaise
1 tbsp. chipotle powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
* Only available in select markets
- Follow the microwave instructions on the back of the Butternut Squash bag.
- Sprinkle the chipotle powder and salt and pepper on the cooked Butternut Squash.
- Next, heat the corn tortillas on a grill or in the oven briefly.
- Top the warm tortillas with the seasoned butternut squash, red onion, corn, black beans, cilantro, Sriracha mayonnaise and a squeeze of lime.