Alfredo Broccoli and Chicken
START TO FINISH
8oz. chicken breast, cooked sliced into strips
3 triangles of Laughing Cow cheese- reduced fat creamy swiss
1 cup fat free half and half.
2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet to medium high temperature with olive oil.
- Add the chicken, broccoli and Cajun seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
- Next add the Laughing cow cheese, half and half and parmesan cheese.
- Stir for 2 minutes continuously or until the alfredo mixture is smooth and creamy and starts to reduce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.