Lets Get Started
- Preheat the oven to 400 and place beets and beans in a roasting dish and sprinkle olive oil and salt and pepper over the top.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables reach your desired texture.
- Top the vegetables with walnuts, goat cheese and cranberry sage finishing sauce.
CRANBERRY SAGE FINISHING SAUCE
- In a small pot add cranberries, honey, lemon juice, sage, brown sugar, and water mix well and bring to a boil.
- Once the cranberries are tender reduce heat to medium and mash with a fork. Take 2 tbsp. of the sauce and in a separate bowl mix in the cornstarch and combine completely.
- Add the cornstarch mixture into the sauce pan and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Get More Recipes
Visit this recipe page: