SMARTER SNACKING RULES
AUGUST 16, 2021 to SEPTEMBER 19, 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
OVERVIEW: The Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. Smarter Snacking Sweepstakes (the “Campaign”) comprises of five (5) random drawings, all as described more fully below. Survey and associated drawings may end at any time without notice.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit their entry via PeroFamilyFarms.com (see instructions in “How to Enter” rule below) in compliance with these Official Rules (“Rules”), and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States of American (plus DC), and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. (referred to hereafter as “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Campaign judges as final and binding in all matters relating to the Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 16, 2021 at 12:00:01 AM ET and ending September 19, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET. All online entries must be received by or before September 19, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device. Winner drawings will be conducted the day after the contest ends (9/20/21).
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by visiting www.PeroFamilyFarms.com/smarter-snacking and complete the online submission form. Entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified below, to be eligible to win a prize.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Zip Code
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pero Family Farms.
You may only enter once per during the duration of the Campaign. Any attempt by any individual to enter more than one (1) time per by any means, including but not limited to use of multiple identities, email addresses, or other means, is grounds for disqualification.
- PRIZES: A total of five (5) prize winners will be selected with each prize comprising of five (5) coupons good for free Sponsor products, up to a maximum value of $5.00 per coupon (total max. value $60). Coupons are redeemable at any participating retailer that stocks and sells Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. products and winner is responsible to redeem coupon on or before coupon expiration date as noted on the coupon as 12/31/21. The prize will also include one (1) branded Pero Family Farms lunch box and food storage containers. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Submission of entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning in each drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the applicable cutoff date for that drawing per Rule 7 below.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Drawings: A drawing will be held from among the eligible entries that have been received on or before 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 19, 2021 (including entries from all prior days). The drawing will be conducted on September 20, 2021. EXAMPLE: Entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 19, 2021 will be in the drawing conducted on September 20, 2021. No person may win more than one (1) prize overall during the entire Campaign Period.
Each potential winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following his/her selection. the Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings, malfunctions in electronic communications, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if requested, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering, You understand and agree that the Sponsor anyone acting on behalf of Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC, and the Sponsor licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the non-exclusive right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, the photo you submit with your entry. Sponsor reserves the right to delete or blur any inappropriate content from a submission without disqualifying the entry where, in Sponsor’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and the entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules. By entering, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor Farm’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor and which are unaffected by the problem. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in West Palm Beach Country having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner List: To obtain a list of the prize winners, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC.14095 State Road 7, Delray Beach, FL 33446. Requests must be received no later than September 30, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC.14095 State Road 7, Delray Beach, FL 33446.