FRESH AND COOL SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES RULES
MAY – JUNE 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
OVERVIEW: The Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. Fresh and Cool Summer Sweepstakes (the “Campaign”) comprises of five (5) preliminary drawings, plus one (1) final grand prize drawing, as described more fully below. Sweepstakes and associated drawings may end at any time without notice.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit their entry via PeroFamilyFarms.com (see instructions in “How to Enter” rule below) in compliance with these Official Rules (“Rules”), and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America (plus DC), and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. (referred to hereafter as “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Campaign judges as final and binding in all matters relating to the Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 28, 2021 at 12:00:01 AM ET and ending June 27, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET. All online entries must be received on or before June 27, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by visiting https://www.perofamilyfarms.com/summer-sweepstakes and completing the online submission form. Your entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified below, to be eligible to win a prize. You may only enter once during the duration of the Campaign. Any attempt by any individual to enter more than one (1) time by any means, including but not limited to use of multiple identities, email addresses, or other means, is grounds for disqualification.
- PRIZES. (a) Preliminary Drawing Prizes: On each day of June 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2021, a drawing will be held to select one (1) winner per date for a total of four (4) preliminary winners throughout the duration of the Campaign. The prize available to each winner in each preliminary drawing is one (1) coupon good for a free package of Pero Family Farms branded product any size up to a maximum value of $5 for each coupon/prize. (b) Grand Prize: On June 28, 2021, a drawing will be held to select a total of two (2) Grand Prize winners, comprising of one (1) RTIC Day Coolers (total max. value $34.99), a branded Tervis tumbler (total max. value $23.99), and five (5) coupons good for $1 off Pero Family Farms branded products, any size. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Submission of entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning in each drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the applicable cutoff date for that drawing per Rule 7 below.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Drawings: A drawing will be held from among the eligible entries that have been received on or before 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 27, 2021 (including entries from all prior days). No person may win more than one (1) prize overall during the entire Campaign Period. The winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following his/her selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings, malfunctions in electronic communications, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if requested, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor Farm’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor and which are unaffected by the problem. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in West Palm Beach County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner List: To obtain a list of the prize winners, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC.14095 State Road 7, Delray Beach, FL 33446. Requests must be received no later than July 31, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Pero Family Farms Food Company, LLC.14095 State Road 7, Delray Beach, FL 33446.