Veggie Quesadilla Fold
Perfect for anytime appetizers or a snack – this Veggie Quesadilla fold is delicious and ready in minutes. Loaded up with lots of fresh veggies, it’s an indulgent recipe that you can feel good about.
START TO FINISH
½ cup Pero Family Farms Snipped Green Beans, chopped
½ cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced into rings
½ cup Pero Family Farms Butternut Veggie Spirals
½ cup Mexican crumble cheese
¼ cup sour cream
1 large flour tortilla
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Start by cooking the Butternut Veggie Spirals and Green Beans according to the directions on the package.
- Lay the large flour tortilla on a flat surface.
- Make a straight cut from the center point of the flour tortilla to the middle of the bottom half.
- On the top left quarter of the tortilla place the cooked Butternut Veggie Spirals, and sprinkle with taco seasoning and crumble cheese.
- Fold the bottom left quarter over the spirals.
- On the top right quarter of your tortilla add Mini Sweet Peppers and sprinkle with taco seasoning and cheese.
- Fold the spirals quarter over the Mini Sweet Peppers.
- On the bottom right, add the cooked Green Beans, a sprinkle of taco seasoning and cheese.
- Fold a final time.
- Place your quesadilla fold in a panini press, on a griddle, or sauté pan.
- Heat on both sides, melting the cheese, and toasting the tortilla.
- Slice into 2 pieces and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with a wedge of fresh lime and sour cream.