Thai Shrimp And Broccoli Bowl
START TO FINISH
8 Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
8oz. Pero Family Farms® Organic Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced into rings
¾ cup Tri-colored quinoa, cooked
⅓ cup light Soy sauce
¼ cup honey
1 tbsp. lime juice
½ tbsp. sesame oil
- Cook the Broccoli Florets to desired texture using microwave directions on the back of the bag.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the sesame oil to medium-high temperature.
- Add the Mini Sweet Pepper Rings and Shrimp to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Broccoli Florets, cooked quinoa, soy sauce, honey, and lime juice.
- Continue cooking for about 2 more minutes or until the shrimp are cooked completely and the sauce begins to reduce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!