Teriyaki Shrimp & Veggies
We believe that healthy meals should be easy – so that you can spend more time with your family, and less time in the kitchen. This quick and flavorful stir fry is the perfect weeknight meal that your family will love.
START TO FINISH
10oz. Pero Family Farms Butternut Veggie Spirals
2 cups Pero Family Farms Green Beans
1 cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced into rings
2 cups shrimp
1/2 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
2 tbsp. cashews
2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp. vegetable stock
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large sauté pan to medium high temperature and add olive oil.
- Add Snipped Green Beans, Mini Sweet Peppers, shrimp, pineapple and cabbage cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the vegetable stock and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Finally, add the teriyaki sauce and cook for approximately 1 additional minute.
- Follow the microwave directions on the Butternut Veggie Spirals package to prepare your spirals, a great low-carb base to substitute a starchy rice or noodle!
- Place the cooked Butternut Veggie Spirals in the bottom of a serving dish and pour the stir-fry over the top to serve.