Roasted Pumpkin & French Beans
flavor profile | SAVORY
Roasted pumpkin, tender French Beans and flavorful sage – this recipe is hearty and warm. Enjoy the flavors of fall in this quick recipe – ready in just 15 minutes!
START TO FINISH
8oz. Pero Family Farms French Beans
1 cup pumpkin, cut into small cubes
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the French Beans, cubed pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, and salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture onto a large baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and spoon all ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- Top with crushed pumpkin seeds and fresh sage.