Mini Sweet & Brie Party Poppers
flavor profile | sweet, savory
A gourmet style appetizer ready in less than 20 minutes? Yes, please! Rich brie, flavorful Mini Sweet Peppers and flaky crescent dough combine to make this delicious finger food.
START TO FINISH
12oz. Pero Family Farms Butternut Squash
8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, cut into rings
8oz. wheel of brie
8oz. tube crescent roll dough
½ cup whole cranberry sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional: Garnish with fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the crescent dough, and pinch together seams.
- Next, cut the dough into 24 squares. Place the squares into each cup in the muffin pan.
- Cook the Butternut Squash to your desired texture, using the directions on the package.
- While the Butternut Squash is cooking, cut the brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough.
- Top with 1-2 Butternut Squash Cubes and 2 Mini Sweet Pepper Rings.
- Finish with a small dollop of cranberry sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crescent pastry is golden.
- Optional: garnish with fresh rosemary and serve!