Make Ahead Mini Zucchini Frittatas
flavor profile | savory, cheesy
Meal prep fans – you’ll love this simple breakfast recipe. Perfect for a family on the go or quick fuel before your morning workout, this easy vegetable-packed dish is filling and ready in minutes.
START TO FINISH
10oz. Pero Family Farms Zucchini Veggie Spirals
8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Pepper Rings
6 eggs, beaten
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰ F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Zucchini Veggie Spirals, Mini Sweet Pepper Rings, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place about ½ cup of the mixture into each compartment of a well-greased cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top starts to become solid and a toothpick can be inserted and comes out dry.
- Tip: this recipe is perfect for meal prep! Pack your cooked frittatas in a sealed bag and store in the freezer. Remove as many as you need and heat in the microwave for a quick and healthy breakfast.