ALL WRAPPED UP: LEMON DILL SNAPPER WITH MINI SWEET PEPPERS
flavor profile | savory
A meal made with love. ❤️This recipe is All Wrapped-Up, perfect for a simple dinner that feels special; try this Lemon Dill Snapper with Mini Sweet Peppers.
START TO FINISH
12oz. Pero Family Farms Snipped Green Beans
8oz. Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Pepper Rings
4-4oz. Snapper filets
1 lemon, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. butter
4 sprigs fresh dill
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 pieces of parchment paper, 18″ long
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Fold each piece of parchment paper in half, to make a rectangle.
- On one side of the paper place 4oz. of green beans.
- Top with 2oz. of Mini Sweet Pepper Rings, and one snapper filet.
- Next, place 2 lemon slices, ½ tbsp. butter and 1 dill sprig on top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fold the other half of the paper over and use cooking string to secure both sides.
- Fold in the sides and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.