Grilled Vegetable Bouquets
flavor profile | savory
These Grilled Vegetable Bouquets, made with our Mini Sweet Peppers and Asparagus are the perfect fresh and tasty side for any meal. This colorful dish is perfect for a special occasion, but simple enough for a weeknight dinner!
START TO FINISH
What you need
8oz. Pero Family Farms Asparagus
6 Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
What you need
Let’s Get Started
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Prep your vegetables by slicing the bottom and top off each Mini Sweet Pepper, removing any remaining seeds.
- Carefully slide 3-4 Asparagus spears through the opening of each Mini Sweet Pepper and center your pepper on the bundle, creating your bouquet.
- In a small bowl, add garlic to olive oil and mix.
- Next, drizzle garlic olive oil over each bouquet, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your bouquets on the grill for approximately 2 minutes on each side. Enjoy hot off the grill!
- Bonus Tip: Remove the stem and slice or chop your discarded Mini Sweet Pepper tops and bottoms. Keep them handy in the fridge for a quick snack dipped in ranch, or use them as a topper for your next salad! Chopped Mini Sweet Peppers will last in your refrigerator for about 2-3 days.
Find pero family farms products near you.