Grilled Mini Sweet Pepper Crab Cakes
flavor profile | savory
Bring the thrill to your grill! These Grilled Mini Sweet Pepper Crab Cakes are flavorful and savory. Try them for dinner or as an easy party appetizer.
START TO FINISH
1 cup crab meat
½ cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Pepper Rings
½ cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
¼ cup flour
1 ½ tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
½ tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the grill to a medium-high temperature.
- While the grill is heating up, prepare the crab cakes.
- Heat a sauté pan with olive oil to medium high temperature.
- Add the Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Pepper Rings to the pan and cook for approximately 2 minutes, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the egg, mayonnaise, Old Bay and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Next, add the crab meat, Mini Sweet Pepper Rings, bread crumbs, flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- From your mixture, measure approximately 1/4 cup per crab cake.
- Roll the mixture in your hands and then slightly flatten, forming the cake. Carefully place each of the cakes on a sheet of greased tin foil.
- Place on the grill and cook the patties for approximately 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes – or until golden brown.