Mini Sweet Pepper Cobb Salad
flavor profile | savory
Savory and filling, this hearty salad recipe will keep you feeling satisfied all day. Our take on the traditional cobb salad is loaded with protein and healthy fats, but we guarantee you’ll love our secret ingredient: grilled Pero Mini Sweet Peppers – giving you that extra dose of delicious flavor!
START TO FINISH
2 cups mixed salad greens
6 Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, grilled
6oz. chicken, grilled
1 hardboiled egg, sliced into rounds
½ cup corn
½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
½ cup white crumble cheese
½ cup avocado slices
1/4 cup of your favorite dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken on the grill for 7-8 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side for an additional 7-8 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooking, toss Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place peppers on the grill, cooking for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Fill a large salad bowl with mixed greens, corn, tomato, cheese and avocado.
- Slice hardboiled egg, grilled chicken and grilled Pero Mini Sweet Peppers; add to top of salad.
- Toss with 1/4 cup of your favorite dressing and enjoy!