Spinach & Green Bean Salad with White Balsamic Dressing
flavor profile | savory
Looking for a fresh salad recipe to add to your weekly meal prep? Try this Spinach & Green Bean Salad with White Balsamic Dressing! Featuring our crunchy Snipped Green Beans, sweet corn, and a savory , made from scratch, white balsamic dressing – this dish is super easy to whip up!
START TO FINISH
12oz. Pero Family Farms Snipped Green Beans
1 cup baby spinach
¾ cup sweet corn
½ cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
½ cup radicchio, cut into thin strips
1 egg, hard boiled, cut into wedges
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by blanching the green beans.
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, sweet corn, grape tomatoes, and radicchio.
- In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper – mix well.
- Add green beans to salad bowl and coat the salad mixture evenly with the white balsamic dressing.
- Mix well.
- Top with the sliced, hard boiled egg and serve!