Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
flavor profile | savory
This everyday recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! Eating vegetables is easier than ever with this tasty recipe.
START TO FINISH
12oz. Pero Family Farms Green Beans
¾ cup shallots, thinly sliced
¼ cup vegetable stock
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. fresh thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional: Garnish with diced Mini Sweet Peppers!
- In a large sauté pan heat olive oil to medium-high heat.
- Add the green beans and shallots to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with Mini Sweet Peppers for even more color and flavor!