Butternut Veggie Spirals Lo-Mein
This savory meal is perfect for a quick weeknight dish. Satisfying and packed with warm, hearty veggies and shrimp – you’ll love this tasty recipe.
START TO FINISH
10oz. Pero Family Farms Butternut Veggie Spirals
1 cup shrimp, cooked
½ cup Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet
½ cup mushrooms, sliced
½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
½ cup carrots, matchstick
½ cup green onion, sliced
½ cup bean sprouts
½ cup hoisin sauce
1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- Cook the Butternut Veggie Spirals by following the easy microwave directions on the package.
- While the Veggie Spirals are cooking, pre-heat a large sauté pan to medium-high temperature.
- Add the sesame oil, Mini Sweet Peppers, mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, green onions, bean sprouts and cooked shrimp to the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add the Butternut Veggie Spirals and hoisin sauce to the pan.
- Mix well and cook for an additional minute or until vegetables are cooked to your desired texture.